Friday, January 4, 2008

Herb Article Package

The herb article package is completed and will be uploaded to the site shortly. The articles were quite research intensive and the result is a package of articles that gives specific, concrete information.

Before I started with the PLR site, I listened to what webmasters were saying about their PLR web content. The most common complaint I heard was that the articles were too generic and didn't give enough real information. My own PLR articles are well researched and need no editing. They're written with all the time and care I put into the articles I write for clients. So, check out the newest PLR article package, and stop periodically by to see new packages. My plan right now is to put two to three packages on the site every week, time permitting.

No comments: