Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mortgage PLR Package

The mortgage PLR package is completed, but I haven't had a chance to put it through a final edit quite yet. I expect to have the editing completed later today and to upload the articles then.

After the mortgage articles, I have an ecommerce set planned. I've written a set about how to sell on eBay, and now I'm going to write a set about how to buy on eBay. People interested in joining the site may be nervous about the bidding and payment process. Having it explained to them will go a long way toward making them comfortable with the idea. The eBay affiliate program is a high paying one, and I hope these articles will help affiliates to bring in plenty of sign-ups.

I also have a set of articles about ebooks that I have not completed, but I've been mulling over a few other topics as well. I think there is a need for MLM marketing, based on the number of people who hire me to write about it. A set of those could be in the near future.

No comments: